The 4200 Series of stainless steel manhole covers has been designed for internal use where hygiene and durability are of prime importance. The covers are recessed to accept a screed with a tile or resin floor finish. Once installed, they give an aestheticly pleasing appearance, leaving only the polished perimeter edge bar visible.
Covers are removed for access by replacing the holding down bolts with the threaded lifting handles supplied. Covers can be supplied in a single unit or as multiple covers situated within one frame forming a continuous duct.
Loading capacities are pedestrian, specially designed heavy duty covers are available on request.
- Material options: Grade 304 or 316 polished stainless steel.
- Loading capability: Various options available, listed as classes A-D in BS EN 124
- Applications: For internal use in high hygiene areas, such as kitchens and food prep areas.
- 450x450mm clear opening.
- 600x450mm clear opening.
- 600x600mm clear opening.
- 750x600mm clear opening.
- 750x750mm clear opening.
- 900x600mm clear opening (multi-cover).
- 900x750mm clear opening (multi-cover).
- 900x900mm clear opening (multi-cover).