Triflex offer a range of sophisticated, cold liquid applied waterproofing systems to deal with all types of roofing projects including refurbishment, new build, roof details and repairs.
Roof build-up applications:
- Uninsulated / overlay of existing membrane: where the Triflex membrane is to be applied directly to the structural deck or to an existing membrane or system.
- Warm roof: where the insulation is adhered to the substrate and the Triflex membrane is the final waterproofing layer.
- Inverted roof (ballast or paving): where the Triflex membrane is used to waterproof the substrate and is subsequently overlaid with insulation, ballasted with gravel or paving.
- Paved roof (plaza decks / podium roofs): where the Triflex membrane is used to waterproof the substrate and is subsequently overlaid with paving, either on a mortar bed or supports.
- Buried membrane roof (cementitious): where the Triflex membrane is used to waterproof the substrate and subsequently overlaid with either a cementitious overlay or directly built on top of, eg for waterproofing beneath walls.
- Submerged roof (water features, fountains, cascades and storage): where the Triflex membrane is used to waterproof the substrate and is to be permanently or semi-permanently submerged under water.
- Heavily trafficked roof: where the Triflex membrane is used to waterproof and surface the roof for other than general maintenance traffic, eg pedestrianised roofs or heavily accessed industrial roofs.
- Extensive green roofs: a form of roof construction where the Triflex membrane is used as the waterproofing for green roofs, designed for lightweight vegetation using hydroseeding, plug planting, sedum mat or brown roofing.