The TORMAX Slidedoor Win Drive 2201 is a compact, cost-effective drive for sliding doors. With its numerous options and special functions, the sliding door can be arranged and tuned to meet particular needs.
Quick to install, it integrates easily into both classical and modern architecture. When used with the Win Drive 2201 frameless kit and full-glass sliding doors, the most stringent design and aesthetic demands are met.
Programming is conducted simply and directly on the control unit, eliminating the need for an additional programming device.
The unique attachment system enables the installation of additional components within seconds.
The small dimensions allow the drive to be fitted into narrow spaces, and lead to less expenditure on materials.
- Sliding doors in commercial, private and public buildings
- Suitable for interior and exterior doors
Existing manual sliding doors can also be retro-fitted with the Win Drive 2201 and converted to automatic sliding doors.
- Emergency opening and closing function
- Display of operation hours, opening cycles and fault recording
- System messages (door status, lock status, faults, etc)
- Bell and light activation
- Manual operation for servicing and cleaning purposes
- Slender, compact configuration (100mm installation height, 142mm installation depth)
- Programming and parameterisation directly on the control system
- Individual programming of a wide range of functions
- Quiet door movements