The iMotion® 2401 sliding door drive incorporates a MCU32 control system and a gearless AC motor, used in combination with proven guide system technology to create reliable sliding door drives for almost all applications.
The drives can be tailor-made to suit specialist applications and designs, including fire and smoke protection doors, rescue and escape routes, sliding and break-out doors, burglar-resistant doors, non-corrosive and waterproof doors, hermetically sealing doors and all-glass sliding doors.
iMotion® 2401 is suitable for heavy automatic sliding doors operating at high pedestrian frequencies. Designed for single or double-leaf sliding doors, standard or telescopic entrances.
- Internal and external doors with high traffic levels, for example in airports, stations and supermarkets.
- Spacious entrance areas with frequent door movement.
- Certified for rescue and escape routes.
Door leaf weight
- 2 x 200kg or 1 x 240kg
- Telescope 4 x 100kg or 2 x 120kg
Cross section header profile (H) x (D)
- 200 x 185mm
- Telescope 200 x 275mm
- Proven reliability - high torque synchronous motor has no parts which can wear out, is gearless and brushless minimising maintenance and delivering exceptional life-expectancy.
- Sustainable - almost entirely manufactured using recyclable materials as well as being precision engineered for energy efficient operation.
- Safety - sophisticated motion sensors for precise opening / closing response.
- Modular - allowing for easy expansion of any entrance.
- Self-monitoring system - automatically adapts door operation to take account of factors such as high winds or a build-up of dirt, which may otherwise cause the door to slow down.
- Low-noise motion sequence.
Doors have up to four monitored safety features, complying with the strictest safety requirements.