TORMAX offers the iMotion® 1401 underfloor door drive for automatic swing door systems. Invisible swing door automation can be achieved with the iMotion 1401 operator fitted flush to the floor, allowing architectural integrity to be maintained for listed buildings or high profile entrances.
- Internal and external doors
- Silent opening of light to heavy doors (max. 450kg)
- Fire and/or fume protection (tested for fire protection)
- Easy to operate with user-friendly control panel / operating mode selector
- Unlimited lifetime due to wear-free synchronous motor technology
- Unlimited choice of the door form and materials owing to well thought-out connection solutions
- Extremely quiet operation due to electromechanical drive system
- Practical functionality and user-friendly motion control
- Stable behaviour on wind load
- High safety for people with integrated automatic reversing motion and externally monitored safety sensors
- Unrestricted manual operation in the current-free state - no automatic self-locking
- Current-free closing or current-free opening
- Almost entirely manufactured from recyclable materials
- Modular design - easy to expand as requirements change
iMotion technology guarantees optimum operational performance and energy efficiency by combining a high-torque synchronous motor with sophisticated sensors and a control system that uses LIN bus technology.
Energy consumption and heat loss from a building is minimised with iMotion allowing doors to be set for reduced opening but automatically adapting when pedestrian traffic builds up from both directions.
To accommodate site-specific requirements, individual adjustments can be made via a user-friendly control panel. A self-monitoring torque control adapts door operation to take account of factors such as high winds or a build-up of dirt, which may otherwise cause the door to slow down.
The high-powered synchronous motors do not have any parts that can wear out, and are gear-less and brush-less, delivering near-indefinite life-expectancy.
Further minimising maintenance, the technology incorporates a health and safety self-monitoring system that automatically makes necessary alterations in performance or signals an alert.
iMotion is fully compliant with RoHS standards, and is tested beyond current industry requirements.