A high-tech solution for the automation of internal and external swing doors, the advanced iMotion® 1301 operator can be lintel or door leaf mounted.
- Small and large pedestrian passageways with a high traffic volume
- Public and private buildings
- Conversions / renovations and new buildings
- Suitable for barrier-free construction
- Fire and / or fume protection (tested for fire protection)
- Easy commissioning with manually-guided "teach-in" learning program
- Obstacle recognition (reversing) in both opening and closing directions
- Automatic opening by manual pushing or pulling
- Opening angle 0 –110°
- Proven reliability - high torque synchronous motor has no parts which can wear out, is gearless and brushless
- Sustainable -almost entirely manufactured using recyclable materials as well as being precision engineered for energy efficient operation
- Safety - sophisticated motion sensors for precise operation
- Modular - allowing for easy expansion
- Self-monitoring - automatically adapts operation to take account of factors such as high winds, which may otherwise cause the door to slow down
The iMotion® range of door drives power sliding, swing, folding and revolving entrance solutions. Allowing easy upgrade over time, the entire iMotion® range of operators is modular in design.