|Properties / performance||
|Visible light transmittance (%)||
|Visible light reflected (%)||
|Total solar transmittance (%)||
|Total solar reflectance (%)||
|Total solar absorbance (%)||
|Total solar energy reflected (%)||
The Sun-X R20 Silver solar control window film is extremely efficient, providing almost 80% solar energy reflection.
In addition to its solar reflective and glare reducing properties, the visual privacy provided by its mirrored appearance makes it an extremely popular material for commercial premises with windows adjacent to public areas.
• Fade resistant.
• Privacy and safety.
• Reflects up to 79% of total solar energy, and 83% of glare.
• Reduces air-conditioning costs.
• Ideal for offices, factories and and other working environments.
• External window film for pitched glazing in conservatories and office and factory skylights.
• Patented scratch-resistant coating.
• Ultraviolet transmission (maximum): 1%