Avalanche acoustic dividers are lightweight, semi-ridged, decorative acoustic panels manufactured with a solid colour throughout. They are typically used to improve both the creativity and acoustic performance of interior spaces, and they fall elegantly from the ceiling to the floor.
. Avalanche screens help to improve user privacy and layout of open offices while retaining free flowing workspaces and ease of communication.
Panels are manufactured using 65% post-consumer recycled fibres and are 100% recyclable. The recycled PET fibres are predominantly sourced from bottles and other recyclable PET consumables. Panels are made by compressing fire retardant oil-free PET fibres which go through a spinning, punching and baking process. The panels have the perfect density that offers a great balance between acoustic performance and rigidity.
Features and Benefits
- 2.8m long panels for joint free floor to ceiling coverage
- Available in a range of neutral and bright colours
- Easily Fabricated and Installed
- Digitally Printable
- Impact Resistant
- Lightweight and Easy To Hang
- Safe, Non-Toxic and Non-Irritant
- Manufactured under ISO 9001
- Long lasting and Hard-Wearing