PH Insulation offers portable modular cabins, made with PIR Premier roof and wall sandwich panels.
They are supplied in flat packages, non-assembled to save on transportation costs, together with doors and shaped elements for installation on site.
- For temporary accommodation and facilities for construction sites
- As modular buildings for military personnel, UN peacekeeping forces, etc
- To quickly build security booths and sales cabins
- For secure storage
- Standard sizes:
2400 x 3421mm / 7′9″ x 11′2"
2200 x 5925mm / 7′2″ x 19′4″
2400 x 5925mm / 7′9″ x 19′4″
Bespoke builds can also be undertaken
- Roof and wall sandwich panels with polyisocyanurate PIR Premier filler:
CE European certificate
Wall thickness: 80mm (3.15″)
Fire resistance ratio: EI30
Thermal conductivity: 0.0194 W/m*K (U-value 0,23 W/m2*K)
Polymer coating in any color according to the RAL catalog to match the environment
Minimal cold or heat losses at the joint with the unique configuration of a “spike-groove” 20mm (0.78″) deep lock
- Doors are equipped with German-made hardware
- Shaped elements in RAL 9003 or any colour according to customer’s request
- Plywood or steel checker plate reinforcement for floor
- Note that you should order the frame separately from your local contractor
Why choose PH Insulation modular cabins?
- Factory-manufactured cabins by PH Insulation are high quality and are delivered worldwide. Since 2005 PH Insulation has manufactured over 18 million square meters of sandwich panels for quick build construction in 20 countries across the globe.
- The insulated cabins preserve the internal temperature by using PIR Premier panels with thermal conductivity as low as 0.0194 W/m*K (U-value 0,23 W/m2*K).
- Built with frame and frameless technologies. The cabins built with frames can be moved to other locations.
- Easy to install in all weather conditions, be it freezing cold or extreme heat.
- Unlimited free consultation before the start, during the construction and after you have completed your project.