Sliding refrigeration doors are equipped with sliding systems from Fermod, a French manufacturer of hardware for refrigeration doors. They are designed for use in rooms requiring maintenance of a given temperature: medium- and low-temperature refrigerating chambers, warehouses, terminals.
Sliding doors from ProfHolod are easy to operate, and save significant space.
- Opening method: electric side opening, sliding
- Main material: steel
- Door material: stainless steel 304, 403
- Applications: warehouse, build, commercial, kitchen
- Usage: all possible temperature conditions and sizes
- Core material: polyurethane foam
- Colour: RAL
- Warranty: 1 year
- Certificate: CE, Conformite Europeenne
- After-sale service: online technical support; onsite inspection
- Panel thickness: 80, 100, 120, 150mm
- Filling: PU from R&D center ProfHolod
- Opening height: up to 4700mm
- Opening width: up to 3100mm
Sliding door options
- Sliding door with and without threshold
- Medium- or low-temperature sliding door
- Right / left rollback door
The door leaf, including the ends of the panel, is made of 0.5mm-thick steel sheet, which (in contrast to the end plastic profiles) allows it to withstand mechanical shocks and loads. Rigid polyurethane foam with a density of up to 50kg / m3 is used as a filler.
Metal ends give the doors additional resistance to side impacts that are inevitable during operation.
Given the degree of aggressiveness of the working environment in the room where the sliding door is planned to operate, door leafs can be made from the following types of metal:
- Galvanised steel, painted with polymer paint in white RAL 9003 or any other RAL colour
- Unpainted galvanised steel
- Aisi 430 stainless steel for non-food products
- Food-grade Aisi 304 stainless steel
- Organic coated steel for agricultural applications Granite Farm
- Food-safe laminated steel
The door leaf is covered with a plastic film 50 microns thick for transporting, which protects the coating. This can be easily removed after installation.
Seals are EPDM foam rubber tape (based on ethylene propylene diene monomers) with a layer of tacky reinforced glue, protected with protective paper. It is installed along the perimeter of the inner side of the web.
The standard cover frame is made of 2mm-thick cold rolled steel sheet and painted with powder enamel paint in white (RAL 9003). The frame can also be made of stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 430. It is mounted to the outer wall of the doorway using the fixing kit that is included.
The dimensions of the metal frame depend on the size of the skylight:
- Frame width = clear opening width + 300mm
- Frame height = light opening height + 170 (non-threshold version)
- Frame height = skylight height + 150 + threshold height (threshold version)
Fermatic sliding doors are completed with fittings from Fermod (France), Rahrbach (Germany).
Two types of guides are available for sliding doors of the F series:
- Retractable system Fermatic 21xx: for doors 2000 to 2600mm high x 2300 to 2500mm wide. Lightweight system with aluminum track and two rollers for doors up to 150kg.
- Retractable system Fermatic 35xx: for doors from 2900 to 4700mm high x 2600 to 3100mm wide. Reinforced track system made of adonised steel with four rollers for doors up to 250kg.
Fermatic runners 2157 and 3500 are designed to be cleanable with a water jet. No water builds up on the rails, so there is no need for additional cleaning after flushing.