ProfHolod sliding double-leaf refrigerated doors are designed to maintain the desired temperature in medium- and low-temperature chambers.
Double-leaf design allows:
- use of the door for openings up to 5m
- economically use the rollback space on the side of the opening
- transport doors to any distance by regular freight transport
- Made of 0.5-mm thick steel sheet
- Insulation: rigid polyurethane foam with a density of up to 50kg / m3
- Metal ends give the door additional resistance to side impacts, which are inevitable during operation
- Internal embedded elements of the door leaf ensure reliable fastening of the fittings
- Complete set with three seals: at the junction of the doors, at the junction of the door leaf to the floor, and along the perimeter of the doors
- Protected from damage during transportation by polyethylene film 50 microns thick
The standard attachment frame is made of 2mm-thick cold rolled steel sheet and powder coated. Also available in AISI 304 stainless steel for food or AISI 430 for non-food.
- Handle 3530 DV "Fermod", Fermod, France
- Toothed belt and tensioning stations for simultaneous opening and closing of doors
- ProfHolod accessories
- To automate the closing and opening of the door, a ProfHolod electric drive is installed
ProfHolod can produce custom-made doors according to clients' specifications.
- Door leaf thickness: up to 150mm
- Filling: polyurethane foam
- Opening height: up to 3000mm
- Opening width: up to 5000mm