Our Bi-Fold GlassIIEdge™ & wood doors create a seamless transition between the outside and in.
The customisabe doors allow you to gain control over your environment whilst enjoying panoramic views, creating a healthier environment by flooding your rooms with sunlight and fresh air.
Whether you are looking for a contemporary finish or a more traditional look, we offer the choice of doors to compliment your dream space, our doors can be used to create endless combinations and configurations.
Features of our Bi-Fold Doors
- Choose from over 100 opening styles including inwards or outwards
- Made to your specification with hundreds of RAL colours to choose from
- Flush Tracks ~ Inline out of site track system that is Strong & Secure
- Finger Safe Gaskets ~ High-performance sills so small & tight that the compressions leave no room for tiny fingers
- Maintenance free stainless-steel wheels with sealed bearings which operate quietly & smoothly
- Tongue & groove features to prevent intruders
- All running gear fully encapsulated within the track to prevent the door being lifted off the track
- 5 point multi-locking with anti-snap cylinders
- High security hinges to prevent the pins from being forced from the door
- Colour options for lever, flat and pull handles
- All our systems are double glazed with low-E glass as standard
- Thermally broken aluminium and aluminium tracks to reduce thermal loss
- UKAS accredited and passed PAS23 weather test to extreme weather conditions
- Easy to operate and practical for everyday use
- When opened the doors can be conveniently folded away to maximise your space
There are two GlassIIEdge™ & wood options
State of the art, thermally efficient, triple glazed, argon gas filled, unique architectural designed with glazed in or glazed out configurations, with maximum security and integrity without compromises.
Powder coated thermally broken aluminium frames for structural stability and strength blended with wood on one side and a unique designed glass retaining system ensuring that no glazing beads are required, and that the structural integrity of the glass panels remain intact in all opening situations.
The design of the system also ensures the glazing chambers are fully ventilated thus ensuring longevity of the triple glazed units.
WG65 70mm Thermal Timber/Glass Edge
This flush glazed, frameless glass bifold with timber is the only designed and manufactured movable glass edge and wood system available.
WG55 53mm Thermal Timber/Glass Edge
This cutting-edge system combines timber with our patented GlassIIEdge system, a sleek modern look on one side with a traditional look on the other.