Sliding refrigeration doors are designed for use in rooms that need to maintain a set temperature, eg medium- and low-temperature cold rooms, warehouses, logistics centres, etc. Sliding doors are easy to operate and save space.
- SD: sliding door, standard
- SD H: sliding door, heavy
- Width: 80, 100, 120, 150mm
- Core: PUR
- Opening height: up to 3000mm
- Opening width: up to 3000mm
- Roller: 90mm (brass)
- Heavy-duty door stopper
- Fermod 3530 external door handle
- RAHRBACH telescopic lock for sliding doors
- BOX A Q08-3 lower roller, steel
- AISI 304 stainless steel sheet
The door leaf, including the ends of the panel, is made of 0.5mm-thick steel sheet, which (unlike end plastic profiles) will withstand mechanical shocks and loads. Rigid polyurethane foam with a density of up to 50 kg/m3 is used as a core.
Metal ends give the doors additional resistance to side impacts that are unavoidable during operation.
Depending on the degree of aggressiveness of the working environment, the company will produce sliding door leafs with the following types of metal:
- Galvanised steel, painted with white polymer paint, RAL 9003 or in any RAL colour
- Galvanised steel, unpainted
- Aisi 430 all-purpose stainless steel
- Aisi 304 food-grade stainless steel
- Granite Farm organic coat steel for agricultural facilities
- Food Safe laminated steel
Doors are wrapped in 50μm-thick film to prevent damage when transporting or mounting. The film is easily removed after installation.
Sliding doors are equipped with tape-like sealing gaskets made of EPDM rubber with a layer of sticky reinforced adhesive protected by tread paper. Gaskets in sliding doors are used at the bottom of the door leaf in the non-threshold doors and along the perimeter of the leaf in all options.
The 2mm-thick steel sheet door frame can be painted any colour or standard white RAL 9003. Doors and frames are fully customisable with a choice of colours and steel: stainless steel frame AISI 304 for food facilities or AISI 430 for non-food ones.
The door frame is mounted to the outer wall of the doorway with the mounting kit that is included in the door package.
Door frame size depends on door opening dimensions:
- Door frame width = opening width + 300mm
- Door frame height = opening height + 170mm (non-threshold option)
- Door frame height = opening height + 150mm + threshold height (threshold option)
- Door hardware
- Heavy-duty metal PH Insulation hardware for sliding doors
- Spanish KIDE and Coldtech door hardware
- French Fermod door hardware
- German Rahrbach door hardware
Single-leaf sliding doors are equipped with Kide or Coldtech door hardware by default: Box A, Box B or Box C, Fox F, Box E, sliding door lock.
Heavy-duty single-leaf sliding doors are equipped with PH Insulation door hardware, Kide and Fermod door hardware: Box A, Box B or Box C, Box D, Box H (if the door leaf is thicker than 150mm), Fermod 3350 internal handle, heavy-duty door stopper and Kide sliding door lock.