Industrial single leaf or double leaf steel door
PH Insulation Industrial Doors are designed for use in non-refrigerated facilities. With its robust construction, the doors are perfect for:
- healthcare facilities, hospitals,
- food industry: restaurants, cafes,
- technical and administrative facilities: office, warehouse.
- For health care facilities, where sterility and hygiene is required, or in office buildings interior, a classic door painted according to RAL will suit you perfectly. The doors are painted in white RAL 9003 in the basic configuration.
For food production and other cold rooms with an aggressive working environment PH Insulation recommends to use doors with stainless steel AISI 304, AISI 430. Industrial doors are easy to operate and maintain, provide stylish and modern design and could be painted in any color of RAL catalogue.
Industrial doors are perfect for:
- Places with high traffic of people and transportation of hand carts of small height
- Drafts prevention
- Internal production areas separation
- Places, where strict temperature conditions and hygiene maintenance is not required
- In areas where it is necessary to restrict the staff passage
- In places where there is no dust, sand, or loose materials
- ISD – Single Leaf Industrial Door
- IDD – Double Leaf Industrial Door
- Door leaf thickness, mm: 40
- Core insulation: polyurethane
- Opening height, mm: single leaf – up to 2400, double leaf – up to 2400
- Opening width, mm: single leaf – up to 1200, double leaf – up to 2320
Single Leaf Industrial Door
ISD - a door with a single leaf opening to the right or left side.
Double Leaf Industrial Door
IDD - a door with two leaves located mirror-like opposite each other for transporting of bulk products.
- Door framing, made of 0.5 mm thick steel, painted in RAL 9003 or any color of your choice
- Corner door frame, made of 2 mm thick steel, painted in RAL 9003 or any other color
- Door leaf: 0.5 mm thick steel sheet with rigid PU core, painted in RAL 9003 or any other color
- DORMA (Germany) door lock + keys
- Stainless door handle
- Door hinges
The door leaf consists of a 40 mm thick metal box and a 0.5 mm thick steel sheet. To increase the strength properties of the door, the door leaf is reinforced with 2 mm thick metal embedded elements, on which the main elements of the fittings are attached. The tight door fitting is provided by elastic sealer mounted along the contour of the frame. We produce industrial doors with oval or round viewing window at your request.
Thermal insulation is provided by high-quality rigid polyurethane foam (PUR) with a density of up to 50 kg/m3. Compared to other insulation types, eco-friendly PUR does not shrink and has very low thermal conductivity 0.022 W/m*K thus saving costs on heating or air conditioning. PUR has a minimum water absorption value of less than 2%: thus, the doors can be installed in rooms with high humidity.