Hinged single leaf refrigerated door
PH Insulation (ProfHolod in Russia) Hinged Single Leaf Refrigeration Doors with Half-Hidden look (HSLD H) are the most popular doors for cold rooms and freezers on food industry, warehouses, storages and industrial facilities, which require airtight sealing to keep heat or cold.
They are used for quick installation and provide durability and easy operation with top French hardware.
The doors are factory-made and installed worldwide, including EU countries, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan. PH Insulation’s refrigeration doors are available in custom sizes to insure best commercial application, ready for installation.
- HSLD – Hinged Single Leaf Door
- HSLD H - Hinged Single Leaf Door Half Hidden
- HSLD R – Hinged Single Leaf Door with German Rahrbach hardware
- Door thickness 80, 100, 120, 150 mm
- Opening height up to 2400 mm
- Opening width up to 1400 mm
- Overhead metal frame
- Frame installation kit (optional)
- Fermod 67 dual rubber gasket
- Door leaf with PU insulation
- Fermod 473 hinges
- Fermod 521 external handle with key
- Fermod 521 internal handle
- Response part of Fermod 521 lock
For the door leaf we use sturdy galvanized steel sheets 0.6 mm thick, which provide utmost durability with multi-layer protection: anti-corrosion coating, base paint and protective coating in various colors. Coating thickness is 25 μm.
You can order the door leaf in RAL 9003 or in any color of your choice.
Depending on the purpose of the cold room or freezer you can order HSDL H made with stainless steel AISI 304 for milk, cheese, meat and other food facilities, or AISI 430 for non-food facilities, Food Safe, PVDF or Granite Farm coating.
The doors are wrapped in 50 μm thick film to prevent damage when transporting or mounting, the film is easily removed after the installation.
Door frame is produced of 2 mm thick steel sheet and painted with the color of your choice or standard white RAL 9003.
PH Insulation doors and frames are fully customizable with a choice of colors and steel: stainless steel frame AISI 304 for food facilities or AISI 430 – for non-food ones.
PH Insulation doors allow you to keep heat or cold effectively with rigid polyurethane foam PUR core.
- Foam density: up to 50 kg/m3 / 3,1 pcf
- Thermal conductivity: 0,022 W/m*K
HSLD H is equipped with hardware by the top French door hardware manufacturer Fermod:
- Door locks come with keys and emergency opener from inside
- Highly elastic double seal keeps the door airtight at temperatures as low as –30 °C (–22 °F)
- Door hinges are made of impact-resistant plastic and are adjustable in 3 dimensions Internal embedded elements in the door leaf provide for secure hardware operation
- Low-temperature and freezer doors come with frame heating
- Right or left opening
- Viewing window
- Medium temperature doors for cold rooms or low temperature doors for freezers
- Bumper made of stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 430, checkered plate, or impact-resistant LDPE plastic
- With or without threshold
- Any color by RAL catalogue
- Monorail channel
- Various metals: Pural Farm, Granite Farm, Food Safe, PVDF, stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 430