Hinged single-leaf refrigeration doors with Half-Hidden look (HSLD H) are suitable for cold rooms and freezers on food industry, warehouses, storages and industrial facilities, which require airtight sealing to keep heat or cold.
They are used for quick installation and provide durability and easy operation with top French hardware.
Doors are factory-made and installed worldwide, including EU countries, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan. Refrigeration doors are available in custom sizes to ensure best commercial application, ready for installation.
- HSLD - hinged single-leaf door
- HSLD H - hinged single-leaf door half hidden
- HSLD R - hinged single-leaf door with German Rahrbach hardware
- Door thickness: 80, 100, 120, 150mm
- Opening height: up to 2400mm
- Opening width: up to 1400mm
- Overhead metal frame
- Frame installation kit (optional)
- Fermod 67 dual rubber gasket
- Door leaf with PU insulation
- Fermod 473 hinges
- Fermod 521 external handle with key
- Fermod 521 internal handle
- Response part of Fermod 521 lock
Sturdy 0.6 mm-thick galvanised steel sheets provide utmost durability with multi-layer protection: anti-corrosion coating, base paint and protective coating in various colours. Coating thickness is 25μm.
Available in RAL 9003 as standard, or in any RAL colour.
Depending on the purpose of the cold room or freezer, doors can be ordered HSDL H made with stainless steel AISI 304 for milk, cheese, meat and other food facilities, or AISI 430 for non-food facilities, Food Safe, PVDF or Granite Farm coating.
Eoors are wrapped in 50μm-thick film to prevent damage when transporting or mounting; the film is easily removed after the installation.
Poduced of 2mm-thick steel sheet and painted within RAL 9003 standard white, or in any RAL colour..
Doors and frames are fully customisable with a choice of colours and steel: stainless steel frame AISI 304 for food facilities or AISI 430 – for non-food ones.
Doors allow heat or cold to be effectively kept with rigid polyurethane foam PUR core.
- Foam density: up to 50kg/m3 / 3,1 pcf
- Thermal conductivity: 0,022 W/m*K
HSLD H is equipped with hardware by French door hardware manufacturer Fermod.
- Door locks come with keys and emergency opener from inside
- Highly elastic double seal keeps the door airtight at temperatures as low as -30°C (-22°F)
- Door hinges are made of impact-resistant plastic and are adjustable in 3 dimensions
- Internal embedded elements in the door leaf provide for secure hardware operation
- Low-temperature and freezer doors come with frame heating
- Right or left opening
- Viewing window
- Medium-temperature doors for cold rooms, or low-temperature doors for freezers
- Bumper made of stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 430, checkered plate, or impact-resistant LDPE plastic
- With or without threshold
- Any colour by RAL catalogue
- Monorail channel
- Various metals: Pural Farm, Granite Farm, Food Safe, PVDF, stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 430