Hinged double leaf door
Hinged double refrigeration doors (HDLD) are the heat insulating doors for the refrigerating and freezing chambers. They are manufactured of sandwich panels with the rigid polyurethane foam core. The double doors provide a wider door aperture and are ideal for use in cold chambers served by truck loaders and carriages.
PH Insulation’s refrigeration doors are available in custom sizes to insure best commercial application, ready for installation. The doors are equipped with the European-made hardware: Italian, Spanish, German — according to customer’s request.
- HDLD — Hinged double leaf door
- Width, mm: 80, 100, 120
- Core: PUR
- Opening height, mm: up to 5000
- Opening width, mm: up to 3000
Hinged double leaf doors are used when doorway width is over 1400 mm. Such openings are used in cold rooms designed for storing and freezing large-sized products or packs of products. With one leaf open, hinged double leaf doors may be used as a regular hinged door, and with both leaves open, HDLD allows you to transport large-sized loads on trolleys.
Hinged double leaf doors are used in the following facilities:
- Industrial medium and low temperature cold rooms
- Refrigerating warehouses
- Facilities, where high temperature conditions are required
- In 80% humidity and temperatures from -35...+45°C with a short duration of humidity
- Storage facilities for large containers and products
- High traffic areas
- Rooms where goods are carried manually or transported by trolleys
- In places where there is no dust, sand, or other loose materials
Double leaf refrigeration doors with or without threshold
In non-threshold door configuration, a 15948 EPDM sealer is attached to the bottom of the door leaf. If non-threshold cold room maintains low or shock-freezing temperature conditions, it is recommended to add insulated threshold made of stainless steel.
Double leaf refrigeration door with left or right opening.
The opening leaf is on the right by default
Both door leaves may have different width, but not less than 550 mm, and can be produced according to your individual project. Door leaves are produced with equal width by default.
The door leaf, including the ends, is made of 0.5 mm thick steel sheet, which (unlike end plastic profiles) allows to withstand mechanical shocks and loads. Rigid polyurethane foam with a density of up to 50 kg/m3 is used as a core.
Metal ends give the doors additional resistance to side impacts that are unavoidable during operation.
Depending on the degree of aggressiveness of the working environment, we produce sliding door leafs with the following types of metal:
- Galvanized steel, painted with white polymer paint (RAL 9003). You may order the door leaf in any color of your choice according to the RAL catalogue
- Galvanized steel, unpainted
- Aisi 430 stainless steel for non-food facilities
- Aisi 304 stainless steel for food facilities
- Granite Farm organic coat steel for agricultural facilities
- Food Safe laminated steel
The doors are wrapped in 50 μm thick film to prevent damage when transporting or mounting, the film is easily removed after the installation.