Marley Universal Dry Verge provides a strong, weathertight and mortar-free verge solution for the majority of tiles within all three main interlocking types (large standard, medium format - 15 x 9" - and large format with a thin leading edge) regardless of manufacturer, as well as our Lincoln and Maxima clay pantiles.
Designed as a secure method of finishing the verge detail, the system is compliant with the requirements of BS 5534 as a means of mechanically fixing verge tiles. Each verge unit is simple and fast to install and offers the stepped appearance of a traditional mortar bedded verge.
- Meets BS 5534 requirements and NHBC guidelines
- Drainage channels reduce the risk of gable end staining
- Starter fixing brackets fast and secure installation
- Unrivalled compatibility
- Manufactured from high-grade polypropylene for outstanding durability
- Simple and fast to install
- Also suitable for verges without bargeboard
- Dry verge refurbishment kit allows retro-fit
Function & Compatibility
- Mechanically-fixed dry verge system
- Suitable with large standard, medium format, large format thin leading edge and the Lincoln and Maxima clay pantiles
- Up to 55° roof pitch
- Provides durable weathertight verge finish
- Don't forget our brand new batten end clip for all installations