12 February 2020
Register now to save your place for our forthcoming 30-minute webinar - Protection of Buildings on Brownfield Sites - which takes place on 18th February at 2pm.
- The sort of contaminants that need to be considered – including Methane, Radon and CO2
- The impact on building occupants
- The relevant legislation – including CIRIA 665, 735, 748, 716 BS8485, NHBC Traffic Lights
- VOC contamination
- Correct membrane installation, including jointing, corners, stanchions and penetrations
- Gas protection systems available and their relevant applications
The webinar will be followed by a live Q&A session, hosted by our Managing Director Keira Proctor and our Ground Protection National Technical Sales Manager, Chris Hayes.
Click GO TO SUPPLIER WEBSITE below to register.