A ready-mixed concrete specially designed to meet the tough and aggressive requirements of agricultural applications, whilst being economical and easy to place.
Farmcrete when correctly specified and placed:
• Will meet and exceed the relevant British and European Standards
• Is economical and easy to use
• Has high workability (on request)
• Is adaptable to all finish types for agricultural requirements
• Is durable with longer working life in aggressive conditions
• Is manufactured from responsibly sourced materials
• Can be used with reinforcement
• Aids compliance with QA schemes and welfare of livestock regulations.
Additional benefits will be seen with the addition of polypropylene fibres which will enhance the mix by:
• Providing longer lasting concrete
• Offering greater resistance to impact and abrasion wear
• Minimising plastic cracking.
Livestock housing, cattle sheds, silage pits, farm yards, retaining walls and grain stores.