Car park decks
WeatherMix has been specially developed to support and extend the construction season into the winter months.
WeatherMix is specifically designed to tolerate colder conditions than normal concrete. It is formulated to allow placement of concrete across a range of ambient temperatures from +3°C to zero.
• Allows placement of concrete in temperatures as low as zero
• Reduced or eliminated heating and protection time in cold weather
• Extends construction season further into the cold periods of the winter months by allowing the concrete to achieve sufficient strength to resist damage by freezing
• Accelerated winter setting time
• Superior workability with reduced segregation and bleeding
• Excellent finishing characteristics for flatwork and cast systems
• High-early strengths available • Meets the performance requirements of BS EN 206, BS 8500 and BS EN 13670 requirements.