Celcon Elements are storey-high panels of aircrete, designed to allow an exceptionally fast build method. They combine the cost benefits associated with offsite construction with the familiarity of masonry.
Manufactured to the storey height of a house with a width of 600mm and a thickness of 100mm, Elements are designed to be craned into place onto a bed of mortar on standard foundations.
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Excellent fire resistance
- Good thermal mass
- Excellent sound insulation
- Robust and durable
- Lightweight and sustainable
- Joined by Thin-Joint Mortar with 2mm (3mm) joints, providing an extremely airtight finish
- Panels can be cut on site to accommodate design details
- Typically allow for the full watertight structure of a standard two-floor house to be completed in just one week (as part of whole house system)
- Appropriate for commercial and industrial buildings, schools, hospitals or leisure facilities.