Fireshield® is a vapour-permeable walling underlay with an intumescent coated surface. it is suitable for all walling applications including those in multi-storey buildings. The intumescent coating helps protect the substrate by reducing the risk of fire taking hold and significantly reduces the formation of droplets and smoke. It is installed and fixed to the substrate in the same manner as standard breather membranes using mechanical fixings.
- Unique intumescent coating helps protect the substrate
- Vapour-permeable walling underlay for use either directly onto sheathing or insulation
- Class B, s1-d0 but performs differently to other similar class products
- Complies with BS5250, BS4016 and NHBC requirements for vapour-permeable walling underlays
- Ideal for use in rainscreen / façade construction
- Suitable for applications over 18m high
- BBA, LABC and LABSS certified
Commercial and residential buildings including apartments and student accommodation, as well as rainscreen cladding and applications in multi-storey buildings.