The ISO-CONNECT EPDM sealing collar provides rapid and effective air and weather tight sealing around windows and doors. It is a single-piece bespoke solution, which can be quickly fitted around fenestration elements installed in façades and load bearing walls.
- Vulcanised corner sections
- Up to six times faster to fit than alternative foil strip sealants, saving onsite labour and material costs
- Can be customised to specific applications
- Manufactured from flexible EPDM which can compensate for joint movements due to its high elasticity properties
- Resistant to extremes of temperature and weather
- Good diffusion properties
- Complies with the relevant building regulations and DIN EN standards, covering thermal conductivity, dimension tolerance, and resistance to driving rain on joints among others.
- Supplied with 10-year warranty
- Available in 0.6mm, 0.75mm, 1mm, 1.3mm and 1.5mm thicknesses
- Choice of four finishes to suit all applications
- Moulded inside and outside corners also available for in front-of-wall elements, lower connection areas, floor-level elements, and balcony and patio door systems