Bespoke Step Overs provide safe access over obstacles such as pipework, plant equipment and conduits or can be used to accommodate changes in roof levels.
Constructed from Kee Klamp galvanised or Kee Lite aluminium fittings to provide a robust and durable access solution, step overs can be tailored to meet virtually any configuration, height and width.
Custom designed to suit the individual needs of every application to provide the safest method of access possible and compliant with current regulations and standards such as the Work at Height Regulations, BS5395: Part 3 and EN: 14122, BS 1139-6:2005 or PAS 250.
- Modular design
- Robust and durable solution
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Easily accommodate changes in levels
- Tailor made to meet specific site requirements
- Available in galvanised steel or aluminium
- No welding or drilling required
- Designed to EN: 14122