Bespoke Access Platforms allow safe access to areas where off the shelf fabricated platforms or other systems such as ladders or towers are not appropriate.
They are suitable for difficult to reach areas such as access to machinery, warehouse racking, maintenance of vehicles or trains, welding or plastering.
Modular in design and utilising either KEE LITE aluminium or KEE KLAMP cast iron fittings, they provide an extremely secure, robust, corrosion resistant access platform.
- Bespoke, tailored platforms
- Modular design
- Quick and easy to construct
- Excellent strength and corrosion resistance
- Available in aluminium or steel
- Short delivery lead times - manufactured using stock items
- Minimal on-site disruption - can be pre-assembled
- Safety assured when used correctly - compliant with recognised standards including EN 1004:2004 or BS 1139-6:2005 or PAS 250
- Up to 3m in height - for higher access, can be constructed with the extra support arm
A CAD drawing is supplied with each quotation to allow customers to visualise the proposal.
If at any time the platform design needs to be changed, Kee Safety can easily modify the existing platform to meet new requirements.