Kee i-bolt safety anchor - Keyanka
Keyanka is a removable safety eyebolt for providing workers with safe means of access.
The anchor socket is permanently installed but discreetly covered by a white plastic cover to create an unobtrusive solution to traditional eyebolts in more prestigious buildings. When required for use, the cover is removed and the special ‘key-type’ eyebolt, typically attached to the worker’s lanyard, is inserted into the socket hole.
A simple key action activates a spring locking movement to provide a fast and safe attachment whilst allowing 180° rotation to suit usage requirements.
- Removable eyebolt
- Produced from grade 316 stainless steel
- Spring loaded locking action
- Variety of fixing options including concrete, brick, steelwork and cavity walls
- Flush fitting white plastic cover to blend in with most interior designs
- Optional Stainless Steel Cap
- Conforms to CLASS A1 EN 795 1996, BS 7883 & ISO 14567
- CE Approved to PPE Directive