CaberAcoustic® comprises CaberFloor P5 chipboard with an attached acoustic layer on the underside to reduce both impact and airborne transmitted sounds in timber flooring.
Recommended use of CaberFix D3 adhesive in the joints.
- Available as 18 or 22mm CaberFloor P5 with a 10mm soundproofing layer
- Reduces impact sounds transmission by ΔLw19dB
- Contributes to airborne noise reduction*
- Use CaberFix D3 adhesive in the joints
- Made in the UK using eco recycled felt
- FSC and CE accredited
* When used in the correct system
- Domestic floor-laying applications, including new build and as an overlay on an existing deck
- Non-domestic applications, including schools, hospitals and offices
Boards per pack and standard sizes
Size (mm) / thickness (mm) : 2400 x 600
18mm - 40 boards per pack
22mm - 36 boards per pack