The two-piece Conservatory Roof Access System provides a means of accessing any glazed roof for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
The horizontal access is supported across two glazing bars, and incorporates a kneeler with purpose-built tool tray and bucket recess, to enable the worker a ‘hands free operation’.
The vertical access section is attached with a suction cup to a suitable glazed window to prevent slippage, and also includes an adjustable foot stabiliser to suit uneven ground.
Features and benefits
- Adjusts easily for height and slope
- Quick and simple to assemble
- Anti-slip rungs
- Provides effective maintenance access
- Adjustable base for uneven and sloping ground
- Access section (suitable for eaves height) 2.4-2.6m
- Width: 500mm
- Roof access section 1.6m (height)
- Width: 420mm
- Suitable for pitches 2.5 to 35°