The Mono-Dec access platform allows single workers to safely get up to height quickly and easily. It provides a safe, stable working area and is ideal for painting, cleaning soffits, or re-pointing brickwork.
Mono-Dec can be transported in an estate car and is assembled in just a few minutes. It can then be lifted and moved around a building with ease.
The 1.2m long Mono-Dec platform has adjustable telescopic legs and is built at ground lever then quickly raised to the required working height.
Features and benefits
- No tools assembly feature
- Quick and simple to construct
- Height adjustable in seconds
- Can be moved and relocated in seconds
- Comprises only 8 parts
- Lightweight and compact - easy storage and transportation
- Independently adjustable legs to cope with uneven or sloping ground - each leg can be individually height adjusted in increments of 30mm
- Long-life durability
- Non-corrosive aluminium
- Flexibility to quickly change work locations
- Load rating: 300kg uniformly distributed
- System weight: 33kg
- Platform size: 1.2m long x 800mm wide
- Compliance: EN13374 Class C, EN12811
Prior to use, a full onsite risk assessment must be carried out and in some circumstances the Mono-Dec must be tied into the structure.