BS EN 13374:2004
A fully adjustable range of spring loaded self-closing safety gates for use in rooftop or industrial environments, to protect openings, ladder/stair access points, roof hatches, walkways, access to industrial machinery and other restricted areas, where regular access for maintenance and inspection is required.
- Spring loaded gates to automatically close behind the user
- Single and double width gates
- Performance tested for trouble free operation
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Fully adjustable - height and width can be cut to size
- Can be used for external and internal applications
- Galvanised steel or powder coated in safety yellow colour
- Can fit different surfaces (round or square)
- Retro-fits to existing structures
- Comply with test requirements of EN 13374 Class A and EN 14122-3 and OSHA
Single gate supplied 1m wide.
Double gate supplied 2 x 0.9m for openings greater than 1m wide.
Double safety gates will form a complaint barrier when a person has passed through the gate. This is achieved by strengthening the attachment and increasing the number of fixings when compare to the single gate option.
Testing and certification
- CE accredited to the requirements of EN 1090
- Comply with Work at Height Regulations
- European Union Directives, EN14122-3
- Test requirements of EN13374.
- Salt spray testing to ASTM B117 - 11 - 55
- Gates life cycle tested to BS 6375-2:2009 Clause 6.5 –
KEE GATE product range also includes pallet width gates which allow safe working for employees on a mezzanine or raised working surface.