10 May 2016
This new guide has been produced by Building Alliance CIC and has been endorsed by LABC.
The document covers fire details for non-combustible building masonry structures and is the first of its kind.
It covers the following:
- Building design: understanding the regulations
- Cavity barriers and fire-stopping
- Fire-stopping in multi-occupancy buildings
- Construction details
- Installation practice
- Fires in concealed spaces
- Fire-stopping products for services, penetrations and ductwork
- After handover: understanding the fire safey orders
Further information can be found in the download below.