CaberShieldPlus is a tough P5 flooring with a permanent, waterproof coating on both sides. The top side is non-slip to ensure a safe working platform; the underside is smooth enabling the board to easily slide into place.
- P5 flooring protected on both sides with a tough, waterproof, permanent coating.
- BBA approved for 42 days exposure to the weather when used with CaberFix D4 adhesive.
- Non-slip on top for a safe working platform during construction phase of the build.
- Easy to slide into place with a smooth underside.
- Ideal for flooring application before the roof is in place.
- Colour coded to make it easy to identify the top surface.
- Tongue and groove profile available in 18 and 22mm.
- Available in 2400 x 600mm sheets (laid size).
- Domestic floor-laying applications, including new build and replacement flooring.
- Flooring applications when the roof is not yet in place.
- Non-domestic applications, including schools, hospitals and offices.
- Flooring applications where a permanent coating is desired.