Bilco's Roof Edge Protection system provides a permanent or temporary fall arrest solution that does not require mechanical attachment to the roof.
This freestanding system overcomes the problems associated with permanent fixing which can often damage the roof membrane and result in water penetration and costly damage.
Fully complies with 2005 Work at Height Regulations that require handrails to be provided to prevent falls.
- Legs rotate 180 degrees and are telescopic or totally removable for complete roof access beneath the system
- Grub screw fixing for speed of installation
- Swept corners enhance the aesthetical appeal of the system and can maintain the architectural lines of the roof.
- Aesthetically pleasing
- No structural fittings
- Recycled rubber counterweights, reducing abrasion on the roof.
- 12-Month Product Warranty
- The height of the guardrail is set at 1100mm.
- Vertical supports are set at no more than 2.5m centres
- Counter weights set at no more than 5m centres on a straight run