KÖSTER 21 is a 2-component, solvent-free, liquid applied, elastic, crack bridging waterproofing material that provides excellent adhesion to dry and moist substrates.
Features and benefits
- Liquid-applied - it is seamless, easing application to complicated architectural details.
- UV stable - suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Its white color reflects sunlight and reduces building surface temperatures.
- Highly flexible fast curing coating - resistant to occasional foot traffic, aging, hydrolysis, UV rays, frost, and salt.
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates, including masonry, concrete, screed, PVC, metal, and bitumen.
- Seals against synthetic oils and aliphatic hydrocarbons with high boiling points (up to 2 bar).
- Not resistant against substances with high aromatic hydrocarbon contents such as benzene, xylene, toluene, etc.
- Does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOC content = 0), is free of polyurethanes, isocyanates, and bitumen.
KÖSTER 21 is a waterproofing material for the positive side waterproofing of basements, concrete slabs, in tanks, on flat roofs, underneath tiles, on terraces or balconies, and similar applications.
It is also suitable as a protective coating against mineral oils and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
KÖSTER 21 can protect surfaces in facilities with chemical and mechanical demands on the coatings, such as containment and skimming tanks.
- Product code: DMS244
- Size: 20kg
- Coverage rate: 2.5kg/m² = 8m²