TORMAX 1201 is a modular door drive primarily designed for automating pedestrian swing doors at building entrances. 1201 is a powerful and quiet swing door that will open and close external doors reliably even under heavy wind loads.
TORMAX 1201 swing door drive can be installed on every commercially available door for new build and refurbishment applications.
Single or double-leaved pedestrian swing doors in:
- commercial buildings
- residential care homes
- shopping malls
TORMAX 1201 can be used in power-assisted (power assisted manual door opening), low-energy (without safety features) and full-power applications (with safety features) for automating external and internal doors, fire exits and escape routes, and doors with disabled access.
Single-leaf designs right through to four-leaf door systems (for example, an air lock with two double swing doors) can be automated using this drive.
- Automates swing door leaf sizes up to 1.4m wide or 250kg
- Dimensions - 85 (h) x 128 (d) x 640mm (l)
- Dimensions with mechanical door co- ordinator - 100 x 135mm x door width
- Wind loads - 60km/h
- Anodized aluminium casing with grey side plates for an unobtrusive appearance
- Low energy operation
- 3 operating modes
- Adjustable mechanical door closing
- Latch action
- Push & Go or Pull & Close
- Integrated open end-stop
- Stand by operation
- Selectable entry and exit functions
- Emergency operation with battery unit
TORMAX 1201 is a modular design that can be upgraded with additional functions, such as the Multi Door Module that allows communication between multiple drives and also links to building management systems.
Approvals and standards
- EN 16005
- DIN 18650 - 1 million test cycles at 4000 cycles per day
- UL 325
- UL 228
- EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-3, EN 60335-1