Removes deep rust stains from hard stones such as granite, ceramic tiles, porcelain, terracotta and natural stone. Prevents re-formation of rust.
Suitable for most types of granite and some sandstones. Not suitable on Calcareous stone like marble & limestone such as Travertine.
For all acid-resistant paving elements
Removes deep penetrated rust
Inhibits new rust forming
Colour: watery clear
pH Value: ~2
Density: 1.1 g/cm³ at 20°C
Contains: Phophoric acid <40%, anionic surfactants <5%, oxidation-inhibitors, passivation auxiliary.
1-litre plastic bottles
5-litre plastic bottles
10-litre plastic bottles
12 months from the delivery date if stored in its original packaging and kept frost free.
5-10 m² per 1 litre, dependent on the extent of staining and porosity of the surface.
How to use:
- Test a small area beforehand to ensure the finished result
- is satisfactory.
- The surface to be treated must be dry and clean.
- Apply undiluted when the surface is between 5-25°C.
- Allow it to act for at least 30 minutes and for up to 5 hrs.
- Do not allow the surface to become dry.
- Tip: Soak a cloth with Rust Remover & leave on paving surface for 3-4 hours. Helps keep surface from drying.
- Rinse copiously with water to remove all traces.
- Finally, wash with Weiss Professional Paving Cleaner.
- After cleaning, we advise impregnation with Weiss Stain Protect Pro to obtain additional long-term protection.