The iMotion® 2302 is an electromechanical sliding door drive with a gearless AC synchronous motor that provides almost noiseless door leaf movements. Specifying the iMotion® 2302 creates barrier-free, easy-to-use doors for all types of persons.
It is used for external and internal doors with heavy footfall, including in noise-sensitive areas, air lock or porch systems, and rescue and escape routes.
It can be used on linear doors with 1 or 2 sliding leaves, with or without side panels.
- Elegant 150mm installation height, depth 166mm
- Excellent reliability and low maintenance costs
- Adjustable monitored power limit
- Adjustable reversing sensitivity
- Adjustable opening and closing speeds
- Adjustable hold-open times
- Door opening widths: 700-3000mm
- Door leaf weights: 1 x 200kg, 2 x 180kg
- Operating unit with 6 operating modes (automatic, reduced opening, exit, permanently open, closed, manual operation)
- Connection facilities for sensors complying with EN 16005
- Electromechanical locking
- Key switch
- Mechanical emergency opening
- Battery module for emergency operation
- Can be set for low energy operation
Directives and standards met
- The Machinery, Low Voltage and EMC Guidelines
- EN 16005 (1 million cycles with 4000 cycles/day)
- EN 60035, EN 61000, EN ISO 13849
Declarations and approvals