Alu Top demountable staging has been designed for performance venues and pit infill areas, where a complete staging system can be raised out of a flat floor.
Due to the bespoke nature of the product, many options are available to fully tailor the system to exact project requirements.
- Height adjustment: staging can be adjusted to 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000 or 1200mm as standard, with alternatives available on request.
- Standard surface: 22m hardwood veneered block board, available in a choice of colours. Other finishes include carpet, vinyl, Perspex, hardwood, mesh and CPS or client-supplied materials.
- Accessories: valance curtains and timber fascias are available to hide the leg structure and give a finished look once the stage is raised.
- Operation: the stage is raised and lowered by turning a key in the deck surfaces. Alternatively, a full motor-driven option (Motor Up) is available so the system can operate at the touch of a button.
- Size: 2000x1000mm, although alternatives are available on request.