Grass Concrete is a UK based company founded upon the principles of establishing environmental awareness in construction. Since its establishment in 1970 many of its aspirations that were then alternative have now become a part of mainstream policy, adopted by governments and planners around the world.
Core values are as follows:
- To create greenspace that partners our environment and mitigates harmful side effects of urbanisation
- The promotion of sustainable practices in design, manufacture, construction and operation
- Grassed cellular paving in both concrete and plastic that features the unique and internationally successful Grasscrete
- Earth retaining walls and noise barrier walls from the Betoconcept range that offer a planted or stone finish dry build option
- A commitment to the use, where possible, of recycled materials in construction - a commitment to our environment