Kee Safety is a leading global supplier of fall protection systems and solutions such as roof-edge guardrail, rooftop walkway, horizontal life lines and portable man anchor systems as well as Kee Klamp® tubular fittings used to build handrail and general safety barriers.
Kee Safetys versatility also extends to providing a complete range of safe connections for Steelwork fixings under well known BeamClamp® and BoxBolt® brands.
Established in the UK in 1934, the range has expanded from our original Kee Klamp® product into a portfolio of safety equipment, all designed to separate people from hazards.
Collective Fall Protection
- KeeGuard® free standing roof edge railing
- Kee Dome® a skylight guardrail protection system
Personal Fall Protection
The range of personal fall protection products includes
- KeeLine® a horizontal life line system
- Kee Walk® a rooftop walkway system
- Kee Anchor® a portable deadweight fall prevention system
- Kee i-bolt® a range of Class A1 safety eyebolts
- Kee Roofpoint® a range of anchor points for pitched roofs
Safety Barrier Systems
- Kee Klamp® tubular fittings for construction of safety railings and barriers
- Kee Lite® aluminium fittings construction of safety railings and barriers
- Kee Access® fittings for construction of DDA compliant handrails
- Easi-Dec® access platforms - cost effective alternative to scaffolding
Steel to Steel Connection Systems
- BeamClamp® flexible steelwork fixing solutions
- BoxBolt® tyhe approved blind steelwork fixing
Kee Safety is able to offer a complete design and installation service to give customers the most cost effective solution to their needs and ensure all applications conform to the relevant standards.
Kee Safety has offices in the UK, Canada, China, France, Germany, Poland, UAE and USA and sells via distributors in over 30 other countries worldwide.
Kee Safety Limited business activities
Kee Safety Limited address and contact details
Cradley Business Park
Tel: 01384 632 188
Fax: 01384 632 192
View on map